Reiki is a Japanese Healing technique, used for stress reduction, healing and calmness. The energy is guided by spiritual consciousness of the energy itself and can be learnt and used by anyone. The ability to channel reiki energy is transferred from a Master to a student. Ignitions or symbols are given down to students as they are attuned by the force of Reiki energy. In the course structures given below, once one has completed Reiki 1 and 2, one can heal themselves or others through Reiki.
On completion of the Master Reiki Class, students then become teachers and can teach other students Reiki 1, 2 and the Master Class.
The syllabus taught by the International Centre of Reiki Training has an exhaustive curriculum combining the structures of Holy Fire Reiki III, indepth history of Reiki, principals of Reiki, how to use reiki for manifestation of long and short term goals, use of Reiki Grids, in-depth meditation, ignitions and placements.
“You will be amazed as to how things fall into place once you let go of the illusion of control and Reiki will help you get there”
Usui / Holy Fire III Reiki Level 1 and 2
Requires 2 days to complete
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one or more people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
- What is Reiki, History of Reiki
- The Aura, the chakras, introduction to Holy Fire III Reiki
- The standard Reiki session hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki session for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Usui Sensei including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho – developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning – detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho – sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku – dry bathing or clearing one’s energy field.
- Hayashi Healing Guide.
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them including practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
- 190-page class manual.
- Class certificate.
Usui/ Holy Fire III Reiki
Level 3 and Master
Requires 3 days
To qualify to take this class, a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for 10 days. Also, a student must be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions (Note that Placements and Ignitions provide the same benefit as attunements.) and taking part in the guided meditations (Experiences), each student will receive many healing experiences.
- Students are given the Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
- Four Ignitions (attunements).
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- Psychic surgery to remove chronic ailments and low vibrational emotions
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Life Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master.
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach including going over the class outlines as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- Question and answer sessions.
- 186-page class manual and class certificate.
Book a 60 minute Reiki Session now!
The healing energy of Reiki helps heal emotional and physical blockages within the body. It instills positive emotions, helps to balance and strengthens our chakras, relives pain and discomfort, improves sleep and accelerates recovery.